Wednesday 4 April 2012

Embroidery course

 If you are interested in my work and would like to try stumpwork I will be teaching at West Dean college in May. The course is for any ability and will cover the basics of stumpwork including both hand and machine techniques. It is ideal for anyone who has a project in mind but doesn't know how to tackle 3-d elements or would just like to add to their knowledge. I like to encourage design skills and the students own artistry so that they can directly relate what they are learning to their own work.
Some examples of me planning out projects.......






1 comment:

MeganH said...

oooooo...I wish that I could! I can't wait for the second 18 months of the Thistle Thread Casket course, all on raised and stumpwork. Yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...