Saturday 12 September 2015

Knit and Stitch 2015


I'm getting ready for the Knit and Stitch show at Alexandra Palace  but Mab is ahead of me. She has her rather blunt fortunes/advice prepared and now just requires your silver when you visit !!!! She will be located at the back of the stand with a little assortment of beeswax and thread winders. I'm hoping that she won't overshadow Beryl and Charlotte the hydrangea moths....


They are quite small and unassuming compare to Mab and hide under small glass domes when not being worn as brooches ( I've found some mini glass cloches for them which are included with purchase..£75)





There will be some moss creeping in too plus lots of new colourways in some of my best selling buttons.
  The show is now a five day show from 7-11th October and you can get a discount on the ticket price if you add the code EX15 when you book your ticket.
  This show will be my seventh so as a small thankyou to my customers if you say the password........ 'aule'(say 'owley')...... when buying buttons you will get 10% off the stand price.

next post....preview of the finished piece to be on display..'Lachcrimae Rerum' ( the tears of things)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...